Now Available To RSA Member Companies
Brand Armor+ Antimicrobial Coating
There’s lots of good news from the professionals at Brand Armor with the newest addition to their product line. RSA members are some of the first to hear about the Brand Armor+ product and it may be the perfect product to add to your services line-up.
- This 100 percent cold laminate polymer solution is an antimicrobial coating and can be applied to any wall covering used in most vertical markets.
- It has a thickness of 1.5 mil and can be used in many verticals you already sell into—restaurants, healthcare, daycare, office buildings, educational facilities, dorms and more. An example given during the recent webinar was a sanitary station that was fully covered.
- This product can be sold in place of a standard white board. One advantage to this product is that it lasts up to 10 years. There is a five-year pro-rated warranty as well.
- Safety is paramount with extensive testing making it ISO approved, FDA approved, UL for fire and there’s more. Just check out the video when you have the chance.
- Created as a permanent solution to very real public sanitation issues, it took one year to develop.
- Sample packages (box with printed samples and small rolls to test) will bel sent out so you may test the product on your equipment upon request.
RSA member companies may order Brand Armor+ Antimicrobial Film at–
TST/Impreso warehouses located in CA, TX and PA and
eventually in Miami and Illinois with ETA in mid-September!
Plus, if you can’t get the rolls at these locations, you can call Brand Armor and they will drop ship your order. The RSA website will have the logos, spec sheets, and more posted soon.
Pricing? You can order this product at $1.75/sq foot. And it can be used in any printing process you can imagine. This is a permanent adhesive applied like any other laminate.
Take a few minutes to check out this webinar video. This product is an interesting addition to your product line at a particularly difficult time. It may help you make the sale in any vertical market you’re selling into.
To review this video just go to:
https://us02web.zoom.us/rec/share/vcIlFJegq1lJZrP29B31BvUGDtjpX6a8gHRN-fdYmk4AcPqO5C8dvXYk_9Dbt1QH then enter this password: ?x83d1fi